We are open and seeing patients virtually and in the office!
WHY WE ARE OPEN
As a medical office, we are following all recommended guidelines by staying open in service to our patients. Many of our patients have health issues that should be addressed in the office at this time. We are also seeing our pregnant patients who must be seen regularly. To make this as safe as possible for all our patients, staff, and physicians, we’ve made many of changes to how we’re scheduling patients, patient flow through the clinic, as well as additional disinfectants.
We have been working to adjust our schedule to make it safer for everyone:
- We encourage our patients that can be seen via Telemedicine, to do so as a way to continue to promote social distancing.
- Pregnancy appointments are continuing as scheduled.
- To decrease any wait time in the waiting room, we are spacing remaining patients out over the day.
- If you have an appointment scheduled in the next 3-4 weeks, we may be calling to discuss it with you, please answer our phone calls.
- One visitor over the age of 18 will be allowed to accompany the patient into the clinic for their visit. As a precaution, both the patient and their visitor will be screened and have their temperature taken at the door prior to entry.
- We have a rigorous cleaning process of exam rooms, common areas and the entire office to prevent the spread of infection.
We have moved quickly to implement telemedicine visits as a scheduling option to our patients and providers. If you have questions or concerns that you would like addressed by your doctor, we can schedule a telemedicine appointment for you. Please be aware that this visit will be billed to your insurance company and copay, coinsurance, and deductible will apply.
Examples of consultation that we can do without physical contact:
- Medicine checks for most medication types.
- Discussion of birth control options: different types, side effects, benefits, etc
- Review of abnormal lab results and imaging studies
- Other health topics you want to discuss that may not require an exam
If you would like to schedule an appointment and think you might be a candidate for a telemedicine visit, please don’t hesitate to call our office.
Thank you and we are wishing everyone good health and peaceful times at home.